1. Before uploading, you will see the following options:
“Video Format” is the format of your original file; “Field of View” is the camera angles for your content.
2. After setting the format, click “Choose files to upload” and select the 360 file you want to upload.
3. Title is a must for every content. Description and tags are optional but they can help more VR enthusiasts to find your work.
4. Don’t forget to save draft/publish your work after uploading. You can also set privacy for your work. Click the “Privacy” window on the left side of the page and you’ll see two options: “public” means your work can be seen by all the visitors of VeeR after you publish it; “unlisted” means only yourself can see the work. For videos, you can also make advanced settings, including geographic availability of your work and publish time scheduling.
5. Only VR content is accepted.