1. How to download VeeR Editor?
2. Resolution support for some specific phone models (we are working on our best to improve this):
3. Why I can't find my video in VeeR Editor?
VeeR Editor could only process stitched videos saved in your local album on phone. If not so, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Can I use videos that are not 2:1?
Yes. But only 360x180 videos are fully supported, which means all videos will be treated as 360x180 videos. Otherwise, you may see some black space in your videos. More ratio would be supported in future.
5. After I save the video, I don't see it anywhere.
Your mobile phone might not support the 4K video CODEC if you find the video saved as 0k. Please send email to email@example.com to report this situation.
6. Can I remove the "VeeR Editor" logo and replace it with my own?
This feature would be supported in short future.
7. Stickers are not working.
Try using our app in a more stable internet environment. If it's still not working, please report this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other errors occurred but not listed above, feel free to let us know through either email or social media channel :)