If you utilize the opportunities on VeeR to the fullest, this platform has so much more to offer than you expect.
If you are a creator, other than uploading videos, you can also:
- Create playlists – By compiling video series together, you provide the most efficient and convenient way to expose your works for those interested in watching more.
- Focus on building your internet presence – You can add background music, commentary, unique intro and outro to your videos. You could become a star overnight!
- Share videos to social media – By adding clickable URLs on social platforms, you can attract your followers on social platforms to watch your videos, and a broader audience always leads to greater business opportunities.
- Provide links to your personal websites and media channels – Personal branding can motivate more VeeRians to reach you.
- Reply to others' questions – Be grateful for those who truly enjoy your work and bond with them. Typing replies may take less than a minute but your effort might have some real impact on someone that could literally be from any part of the world, and that can be the most beautiful way to connect.
For more information on how to enhance the influence of your channel, you can read this article:
If you are a viewer, we hope you find something more than fun on VeeR by:
- Following creators and giving “Likes” – It may take a few days, weeks, or even months to create VR content before it officially greets your eyes. If you enjoy someone's work, don’t hesitate to follow them and give “Likes” as your positive feedback can really make someone's day.
- Leaving comments – Verbalize your thoughts in a comment and let people know how you feel about the content. At VeeR we value thoughts from every one of you!
- Asking questions – Anything can spark a constructive conversation: tech specs, inspiration, life stories... Some creators have been experts in VR for many years and might have some valuable insights that you could freely glean from.
- Making friends – Take the initiative to strike up a conversation with like-minded viewers and creators; maybe you guys share more than a passion for VR!
Have fun VeeRing it up!