1. Content Specs supported by VeeR Editor
On VeeR Editor mobile app, we recommend such specs:
- File Type: .mp4, .mov for videos; .jpg .jpeg and .png for photos
- Resolution: 720p for videos is the minimum resolution required
- Projection Format: Equirectangular
- Metadata injection: Not needed
- File Size: No limits
- Time Length: No limits
If you have any questions regarding VeeR Editor, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or “Help & Feedback”.
2. How to download VeeR Editor?
3. Can I use videos that are not 2:1?
Yes, you can edit both 360 and 180 3D content with VeeR Editor. To switch between 360 and 180, you can click the white switch in the middle of the opening page of VeeR Editor as the screenshot shows.
4. After I save the video, I don't see it anywhere.
Your mobile phone might not support the 4K video CODEC if you find the video saved as 0k.
5. Can I remove the "VeeR Editor" logo (watermark) and replace it with my own?
Yes, you can. To remove the watermark, you need to upload at least one piece of content on VeeR VR. If you already have a VeeR VR account, simply log in VeeR Editor with your VeeR account. If you are a new user, you can register and upload could be achieved in both VeeR VR app, web, VR headset. (VeeR Editor app needs to be upgraded to version 1.8.1 and above to support watermark removal feature)
6. Stickers are not working.
Try using our app in a more stable internet environment. You could also try clearing the cache of the app.