Usually, smartphones require a gyroscope sensor to be able to rotate within and view 360 videos. If your phone is not installed with a gyroscope, you can use your fingers to drag your screen for different views and perspectives.
Articles in this section
- How do I watch 360/VR videos?
- What are all these buttons for on my screen?
- What appears in my feed?
- What category can I find?
- How do I follow channels?
- How do I change the video quality?
- What can I scan the video QR codes with?
- How to play downloaded videos on my phone?
- What versions of mobile devices are supported by VeeR?
- How to activate VIP membership?