You can enjoy contents in different resolutions on VeeR’s mobile, web, and VR platforms. While streaming videos, we have several quality options you can switch between (720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K). Please notice that some phones only support resolutions up to 2K.
Articles in this section
- How can I watch the content I like in my VR headset?
- How to watch the content offline?
- How to watch interactive experiences in split screen?
- How to use VeeR Mini glasses?
- How to use VeeR Cardboard?
- Why does VR content does not rotate automatically with the movement of my phone?
- What are all these buttons for on my screen?
- What appears in my feeds?
- What channels can I find?
- How do I follow creators?