When you see someone's videos that interest you, you can subscribe to their channels by tapping or clicking on the "follow" button next to their channel thumbnails for their latest updates.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I save downloaded videos to my SD card?
- How can I find VeeR on Viveport with no search bar?
- How do I watch 360/VR videos?
- How do I watch VeeR videos with my headset?
- How do I subscribe to channels?
- How do I change the video quality?
- How do I share a video or playlist?
- How to play downloaded videos on my phone?
- What appears in my feed?
- Why isn't there any VR movie that I can watch?