With VeeR VR, you are in a big community built up by users from over 180 countries. We believe this community is built on trust and respect. You must know the responsibility when you share any content on VeeR. The best way to ensure a fun and enjoyable VeeR experience for everyone is to follow these guidelines.
In cases where content does not cross the line, but still contain inappropriate content to specific audience groups, we may apply an age-restriction so that only viewers over a certain age can view the content.
Content with age-restriction will not be displayed to following users: the user who has not logged in; users under certain age according to his/her profile information. 19+ content would not be promoted in our Featured, For you, Leaderboard, Popular Video, and Trending Video sections.
To define whether the content should be applied with age-restriction we will consider factors including but not limited to:
Whether it contains vulgar language;
Whether it contains nudity and sexual content;
Whether it contains violent or graphic content;
Whether it contains harmful or dangerous content.
You may not like to see something on VeeR. If you believe that something is inappropriate, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our employees will carefully review what has been reported to determine if the content violates our community guidelines.
Nudity and sexual content policies
We can not publish your content on VeeR if it intends to be sexually provocative.
Content that contains nudity or other sexual content may be allowed if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitously graphic. Remember that providing a context in the title and description will help us and your viewers determine the primary purpose of the content.
• Whether breasts, buttocks or genitals (clothed or unclothed) are the focal points of the content; clothing coverage would be the reference to define whether it’s 16+ or 19+;
• Whether the subject is depicted in a pose that is intended to sexually arouse the viewer; if your content is not intended to be in this way, content would fall in 16+ restriction; otherwise it’s 19+;
• Whether the language used in the content is vulgar and/or lewd; to define it’s 16+ or 19+, specific situation and context would be evaluated case by case;
• Whether the subject's actions in the content suggest a willingness to engage in sexual activity (e.g. kissing would fall in 16+; provocative dancing, fondling would be considered as 19+);
• If a subject is minimally clothed, whether the clothing would be acceptable in appropriate public contexts; e.g. swimwear (16+) vs. provocative lingerie (19+).
Violent or graphic policies
Real depictions of graphic or violent content
It’s not okay to post violent or gory content that’s primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If a piece of content is particularly graphic or disturbing, it should be balanced with additional context and information. Don't encourage others to commit specific acts of violence.
Dramatized depictions of graphic or violent content
Some people post content that contains dramatized depictions of violence. Much like movies and TV, graphic or disturbing content that contains violence, gore, or shocking content is not suitable for minors and will be age-restricted.
• Whether the content shows scenes containing physical attacks where the injury sustained is bloody or gory; the minor injury would be labeled as 16+, and severe injury and bleeding is 19+;
• Whether the content shows the graphic aftermath of a violent act; whether it’s 16+ or 19+ would depend on the intense degree;
• Whether the shots of violence or gore are the focal point of the content;
• Whether the violence contained in the content is realistic when posted in a dramatic context.
Harmful or dangerous content policies
Content that we consider to encourage dangerous or illegal activities includes instructional bomb making, choking games, hard drug use, or other acts where serious injury may result.
Content that depicts dangerous acts may be allowed if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic (EDSA), and it isn’t gratuitously graphic.
Content that incites others to commit acts of violence is strictly prohibited from YouTube. If your content asks others to commit an act of violence or threatens people with serious acts of violence, it will be removed from the site.
We are very sensitive to any harmful or dangerous content that involves minors.
What we consider when deciding whether to age-restrict a piece of content
• Whether the act in question could lead to serious injury or death; minor injury and bleeding would be considered as 16+; severer injury or even death would be considered as 19+;
• Whether the individuals participating in the act are trained professionals taking all necessary precautions to prevent injury; if so 16+, if not 19+;
• Whether the act could be easily imitated by minors; if not 16+, if so 19+;
• Whether the content could be used to commit serious acts of violence; if not 16+, if so 19+;
• Whether the upload is educational, documentary, scientific or artistic in nature; if so 16+, if not 19+.
Hate speech policies
VeeR VR does not permit any hate speech while we encouraging free speech and respecting everyone’s opinion.
Hate speech refers to content that promotes or incites violence/hatred against individuals or groups based on certain attributes, such as:
• race or ethnic origin
• veteran status
• sexual orientation/gender identity
There is a fine line between what is and what is not considered to be hate speech. Please make sure you respect the other individuals and groups in this community.
Spam, deceptive practices & scams policies
Metadata refers to any and all additional information provided in a video/photo/interactive experience. This includes the title, description, tags, annotations, and thumbnail. Please do not use these features to game or trick our search algorithms. All metadata should be representative of the content contained in your content.
Content, channel, and comment spam
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content, comments, or other places on the site.
It's not okay to post large amounts of repetitive and/or re-uploaded content to your channel.
Artificial traffic spam
Anything that artificially increases the number of views, likes, comments, or other metric either through the use of automatic systems or by serving up content to unsuspecting viewers, is against our terms.
Misleading or racy thumbnails
Please select the thumbnail that best represents your content. Selecting a sexually provocative thumbnail may result in the removal of your thumbnail or the age-restriction of your content. Content that is deemed deceptive will be removed from the site and strikes may be issued to the uploader.
Some users create content which attempts to trick others for their own financial gain. Content that deliberately tries to mislead users for financial gain may be removed, and in some cases strikes may be issued to the uploader.
Blackmail or extortion
VeeR VR has a zero-tolerance policy for extortion and/or blackmail. If someone has a sexually exploitative video/photo/interactive experience of you and has sent the link, please report to email@example.com immediately for removal and contact your local law enforcement.