If you keep failing in uploading works onto VeeR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following information:
If you upload through a web browser, please let us know which browser you use, and which version it is currently updated to. We recommend you to use the latest version of Google Chrome browser.
Upload fail could be caused by the following reasons:
- Close the web page while the uploads haven't completed.
- The raw file is too big. A file bigger than 4GB could fail occasionally.
- Please make sure the metadata of your video contains duration, height, width, and bitrate. If your file size is too large, please try to establish a more stable internet connection.
Content could be unapproved by VeeR because:
- Violence, copyright issue, illegal, other factors which violate our user agreement.
- Stitching, quality/resolution, high motion intensity (shaky camera), which highly damage the watching experience.
- Content is made for business, not worth watching (e.g. housing VR content).
VeeR is dedicated to providing highly watchable VR to our audience. To achieve this, we are rather strict with every single content on VeeR. We have updated our uploading standard on Oct 17th, 2019. You can visit a letter to our audience for more info.