1. Tap the “Upload” button on the bottom of your screen. Then you’ll see all the media on your phone. Choose the 360 file you wanna upload.
2. You will directly jump to the “Edit” section. The uploading status is at the very bottom of this page. Title is a must for every content. Description and tags are optional but they can help other VR enthusiasts to find your works!
3. At the very bottom of this page, you’ll see the content format setting options. “360°” is the camera angles for your contents and “Monoscopic” is the format of your original file.
4. You can exit the app after the content is uploaded and in the processing stage. Don’t forget to click the “Publish” button after the processing is done.
5. Only VR content is accepted.